Assam Vidya Rath 2022: School on Wheels Check Benefits All Features, Apply Online, Registration, Benifits
Assam Chief Minister Himanta Biswa Sarma, in collaboration with Chief Justice of Guwahati High Court Justice RM Chhaya, recently launched the Assam Vidya Rath 2022 School on Wheels scheme. This scheme, which was introduced on the occasion of India’s 76th Independence Day, will benefit economically disadvantaged parts of the population. You can find more information on the plan in the post below, and we will also walk you through the steps to apply online for Assam Vidya Rath 2022. We have also published the list of perks and features presented by the organisation along the scheme’s development.
|Assam Vidya Rath 2022|
Assam’s Chief Minister recently attended the opening of the Assam Vidya Rath school plan, an on-wheels project presented on the occasion of India’s 76th Independence Day. The event took place on the grounds of the Guwahati High Court. The project’s implementation goal is to provide basic education to persons who are struggling financially and economically. The project is launching on the occasion of Azadi ka Amrit Mahotsav, which commemorates our country’s 75th anniversary of independence. The Chief Minister further expressed hope that the project will assist in bringing out students who are unable to receive a formal education in official schools. He also recognized India’s remarkable achievement over the past couple of years and celebrated the 75th independence Day.
Objective Of Assam Vidya Rath
India has made significant progress in the realms of science and technology, yet some youngsters are still unable to obtain appropriate educational opportunities due to their economic background or financial limitations. The Assam state chief minister established this scheme to provide suitable advantages to those kids who are unable to continue their education and gain admission to a formal institution. Children are the nation’s future, thus it is really disappointing to see children outdoors begging and engaging in other unlawful acts simply because they are unable to obtain an education and equalise themselves with the rest of the society’s children. This project aims to provide proper opportunities to all children.
Features Of Assam Vidya Rath
There are a lot of features which will implement through the implementation of the scheme as provided below:-
- Assam is the 14th most populous state in India, with 3.55 crore people living in the state’s 33 districts.
- Assam has made significant efforts to increase primary education for children aged 6 to 14.
- The number of primary schools is steadily expanding. Since 1971, the number of children admitted to primary schools has been consistent.
- Over 1 lakh children are still not attending school in Assam, and there are issues with law attendance dropout rates, teaching vacancies, and shrinking funds.
- The system would give education even if no physical primary school is built in the state of Assam.
- The teaching module will be very interesting for the student so it might attract students to come to school daily in order to prevent the low attendance problem.
Benefits Of Assam Vidya Rath
The following awards will be provided through the development of the Vidya Rath school scheme:-
- For a period of ten months, the plan will offer economically disadvantaged underprivileged children with access to elementary education.
- The pupils will be integrated into a traditional education system after 10 months.
- Throughout the experiment, kids will receive free mid-day meals, uniforms, and textbooks.
Assam Vidya Rath Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Assam state
- The applicant must be eligible to take admitted to an elementary school.
- The applicant must belong to the economically backward section of society.
Assam Vidya Rath 2022 Application Procedure
All beneficiaries will be selected automatically by the Assam Government’s concerned authorities, and anyone from the economically disadvantaged part of society can obtain information about the scheme from the nearest government office. You only need to provide documentation of your income to ensure that you are from the targeted beneficiary category, and then you will be provided with the benefit of being able to acquire education on wheels under the current scheme presented by the Assam government’s responsible body.