BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship 2022: Last Date: Apply Online, Eligibility, Application Procedure, Scholarship Calculator, Contact Details, Terms, And Conditions | bits Dubai scholarship criteria bitsat scholarship 2022 | pbise bits Dubai | bits Pilani, Dubai courses | pbise exam 2022 | bits Dubai scholarship exam 2022 | bits Pilani, Dubai scholarship calculator
There are various types of scholarships available at the BITS Pilani Dubai campus, such as those for board toppers who can take advantage of the organization’s scholarship options. You will also be eligible for a tuition fee scholarship and other hostel costs scholarships offered by the organization based on your qualifying conditions and entrance examination score. You may also read more about the BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship 2022 in the article below, and we will walk you through the step-by-step methods for using the scholarship calculator to determine your scholarship and apply online for the scholarship.
|BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship 2022-23|
BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship 2022-23
BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship 2022-23 For New Admissions
- Students who achieve the highest grade point average in their respective boards (General Secondary Education Certificate Examination of the Ministry of Education, UAE or CBSE-India or any other State, National, or International Board) are eligible for a merit scholarship covering 50% of the first year tuition. To be eligible for this scholarship, the candidate’s overall aggregate in the qualifying examination must be at least 90%.
Tuition Fee BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarships
- Students who score 95% or more on the Qualifying Examination in aggregate receive a merit award worth 40% of the first-year tuition cost.
- Students who score 90% or above but less than 95% on the Qualifying Examination receive a merit award worth 25% of the first-year tuition cost.
- Students who score 80% or above but less than 90% on the Qualifying Examination receive a merit award of 15% of the first-year tuition cost.
- Students who score 70% or above but less than 80% on the Qualifying Examination receive a merit award of 10% of the first-year tuition cost.
Hostel Fee Concession
- Admitted candidates who score 70% or higher on the Qualifying Examination will be given a 25% discount on the Hostel price for the duration of the programme (four years). Candidates who receive this discount will not be eligible for any other type of hostel cost reduction.
Merit in BITSAT (BITS Online Admission Test)
- Tuition Fee Scholarship
- BITSAT SCORE SCHOLARSHIP
- 300 or above 75% of the Tuition fee
- 250-299 50% of Tuition fee
- 200-249 25% of Tuition fee
Hostel Fee Concession
- With BITSAT 2022, there will be 150 or more passing applicants.
- Students with 90% or higher will receive a 25% discount on their hostel expenses for the next four years of study. Candidates who take advantage of this concession will no longer be eligible for any other type of dormitory cost reduction.
Merit Scholarship For Continuing Students
- Students having a CGPA of 9.00 or higher on a scale of 10.00 at the end of the preceding semester will receive a merit scholarship of 20% of the tuition cost for the current semester for the program’s normal duration.
BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship 2022-23 Other Special Concessions
For GCC/ Arab Nationals
- Meritorious GCC / Arab Nationals may be given a tuition cost reduction of up to 75% for the normal duration of the program (8 semesters) based on their performance in the qualifying examination (Grade 12 or equivalent) and maintaining a minimum CGPA of 6.00 on a 10.00 scale throughout the program. These benefits will be limited to a certain number of pupils.
For sudden bereavement of earning members of the family,
- The Institute assists such students by waiving the entire tuition cost for a semester for students who encounter financial hardship owing to the sudden and untimely death of their family’s single earning member during that semester. On a case-by-case basis, a concession of up to 75% may be provided in succeeding semesters, based on means and need.
For physically challenged students
- All physically challenged students who meet the criteria are eligible for a 15% tuition reduction for the duration of the program, subject to good academic achievement in each semester.
- When a family enrolls more than one child at the same time, the second child receives a 25% tuition reduction until the first child graduates.
BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship 2022-23 Terms And Conditions
- When completing the application, all students are asked to submit their payments.
- Unless otherwise stated, a student may receive more than one scholarship/concession on tuition fees at any time, as long as the total scholarship/concession sum exceeds 50% of the tuition fee amount for that semester or all semesters. Do not exceed the student’s scholarship or concession.
- A student is only eligible for one type of hostel fee reduction.
- On all topics of scholarships and concessions at BITS Pilani, Dubai Campus, the institute’s decision will be final and cannot be challenged. If the student is found guilty in any disciplinary infraction, the Institute reserves the right to terminate the scholarship/concession at any time.
- The scholarship based on the “Merit in Merit Examination” shall always be Grade 12 / B.E. Student grades and applications for scholarships in all other categories must be submitted to the Registration Office within one month of admission. Any applications received after one month will be rejected.
BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship 2022-23 Application Procedure
- To begin, go to the official website of the BITS Pilani Dubai campus by clicking on the link provided here.
- Dubai Scholarship for BITS Pilani
- The homepage will be displayed on your screen.
- To apply for this scholarship, go to this page and click the apply online button.
- On your screen, the application form will appear.
- You must complete the application form.
- Enter all of your information and upload all of your documents to apply for the scholarship of your choice.
BITS Pilani Dubai Scholarship 2022-23 Scholarship Calculator
- You must first visit the scholarship’s official website by clicking on the link provided here.
- Calculator for Scholarships
- Your screen will be filled with the home page.
- You must now select the type of degree you want to pursue from the alternatives labeled first degree and higher degree.
- You must provide information about your class’s 12th grade and score.
- After you submit all of the additional information, the specifics of your scholarship will appear on your screen.
- You can now apply for your preferred scholarship.