Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme 2022: Last Date, Apply Online, Eligibility, Benefits | k-Kisan | KSDA recruitment 2022 | fruits Karnataka gov in | totagarike ilake karnataka | agriculture minister of Karnataka 2022 | raitamitra Karnataka gov in | raitha shakti yojana Karnataka | agriculture equipment subsidy in Karnataka 2022
Online Registration for Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme Diesel Subsidy | Raitha Shakti Scheme Karnataka Apply Online, Benefits & Eligibility | The Department of Agriculture provides extra benefits to farmers, and the “Raita Shakti Yojana” will be launched soon to alleviate their burden. Chief Minister Basavaraj Bommai launched the Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme. The strategy will incentivize farmers to use their farm machinery, resulting in increased productivity. Beneficiaries of this scheme will receive subsidized diesel for farmers. Beneficiaries will receive their payments through the debt system. This page will explain the Raitha Shakti Scheme, why it was developed, and how many benefits the government will deliver as a result of this program.
|Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme 2022-23|
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme 2022-23
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme Karnataka Overview
- Name of scheme – Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
- Launch By – The CM of Karnataka, Basavaraj Bommai
- Launch Date – 5 March 2022
- Objectives – Provide diesel at a discounted price
- Beneficiaries – Farmers of Karnataka
- Website – https://fruits.karnataka.gov.in/
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme Objectives
Benefits of the Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
- Beneficiary farmers would each receive a diesel subsidy of 250 rupees (per acre of land)
- The most assistance will be provided for plots of land larger than 5 acres.
- The subsidy money would be put directly into the recipients’ bank accounts digitally and in a timely way.
- Krishi Yantra share centers are also sprouting up around the state to provide agriculture equipment to small and marginal farmers.
- The government plans to construct a cold storage facility in the Vijapura district village of Toravi. The majority of the state’s vineyards are located here. The Karnataka Grape and Wine Board have set aside 35 crores for the construction of a cold storage facility.
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme Scheme Eligibility
- Applicants must be from Karnataka state.
- The applicant must be a farmer.
- Applicants must have their own land.
- The people who will benefit from this program are going to be any farmers in the state who have signed up for the FRUITS cash scheme via its online portal.
Documents Required for Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme
- Aadhar card.
- Address Proof.
- Mobile Number.
Karnataka Raitha Shakti Scheme Application Procedure
- First, access the official website for this scheme on your device.
- The home page will be displayed on your device.
- Then, on this portal, you must create an ID for farmer registration (you can only sign up for this plan if you have an ID for fruits). When you must apply for the programme through the site.
- Simply seek for the sign-up option and click on it. A new page will be added.
- No, fill out all of the requested information and upload all required documents. Then, select “Register” from the drop-down menu.
- You will be successfully registered.