Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022: Last Date, Apply Online, Status Check, Result Date, Last Date to apply, kiy hai, buddy4study, online registration, Document Required, How to apply
The Kotak Education Foundation (KEF) was founded on January 14, 2007, with the goal of alleviating urban poverty via education and livelihood programs. KEF works in Mumbai’s impoverished regions, including the slums of Deonar, Govandi Chembur, Kurla, and Dharavi, to empower children and youth from low-income families through various education and vocational skills training programs that would enable them to find work and live a dignified life. KEF’s distinguished student award offers financial assistance, mentorship, and coaching sessions to help students pass the 10th grade, complete the 12th grade, and graduate. Furthermore, school dropouts are assisted in rising above the poverty level through skilling and livelihood programs. KEF works with over 140 schools, supporting over 1,500 instructors and about one lakh children.
|Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022|
Kotak Kanya Scholarship is a collaborative CSR Project on Education & Livelihood of Kotak Mahindra Group companies, which is being implemented in collaboration with Kotak Education Foundation – Kotak Kanya Scholarship will financially support meritorious girl students from underprivileged sections of society to enable them to pursue higher education after passing out 12th standard.
Under the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022, girl students who want to pursue professional graduation courses from a reputable institute (NAAC/NIRF recognized) after 12th grade will be given a scholarship to cover their academic expenses until they graduate (degree). Engineering, MBBS, Architecture, Design, integrated LLB, and other professional graduate (degree) programs are available.
About Kotak Mahindra Group
Established in 1985, Kotak Mahindra Group is one of India’s leading financial services conglomerates. In February 2003, Kotak Mahindra Finance Ltd. (KMFL), the Group’s flagship company, received a banking license from the Reserve Bank of India (RBI), becoming the first non-banking finance company in India to convert into a bank – Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd (KMBL).
Kotak Mahindra Group (Group) provides a wide range of financial services that cover all aspects of life. The Group meets the broad financial needs of individuals and corporations through commercial banking, stock brokerage, mutual funds, life and general insurance, and investment banking. The foundation of The Kotak Mahindra Group’s business model is focused on India and diverse financial services. The bold vision that underpins the Group’s expansion is inclusive, with a slew of products and services geared to meet the needs of the unbanked and underbanked. Kotak Mahindra Bank Ltd has a countrywide footprint of 1,612 branches and 2,591 ATMs as of 30 June 2021, as well as branches in GIFT City and DIFC (Dubai). Please visit the Company’s website at https://www.kotak.com/ for additional details.
The following are examples: Kotak Mahindra Group Companies are sponsoring their CSR Project on Education and Livelihood – Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 – in collaboration with Kotak Education Foundation.
- Kotak Mahindra Asset Management Company Limited (KMAMC)
- Kotak Mahindra Capital Company Limited (KMCCL)
- Kotak Mahindra Investments Limited (KMIL)
- Kotak Mahindra Prime Limited (KMPL)
- Kotak Mahindra Trustee Company Limited (KMTCL)
- Kotak Infrastructure Debt Fund Limited (KIDFL)
- Kotak Securities Limited (KSL)
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022: Eligibility
- Open to all female students in India.
- Meritorious female students who have been admitted to first-year graduation programs at reputable institutes (NAAC accredited/NIRF listed) for professional academic pursuits such as Engineering, MBBS, Architecture, Design, integrated LLB, and so on.
- Applicants must have received 85% or higher in their standard 12th board examinations or a comparable CGPA.
- The applicant’s annual household income must be less than Rs 3,20,000 (Rupees Three Lakh Twenty Thousand).
- Children of Kotak Mahindra Group, Kotak Education Foundation, and Buddy4Study personnel are not eligible to apply for the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022: Benefits
- Each selected scholar will receive a scholarship of up to Rs. 1.5 lakh* per year until she completes her professional graduating courses/degrees. The scholarship amount under the Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022 can only be used to cover academic expenses such as tuition, hostel fees (applicable exclusively to on-campus hostels), internet, laptop, books, and stationery.
*Disclaimer: Terms and Conditions Apply. Scholarship selection and the amount is based on fulfillment of the eligibility criteria and will be at the discretion of Kotak Education Foundation.
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022: Last Date to Apply
Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022: Documents Required
- Previous qualifying exams mark sheet (Class 12)
- Fee schedule (for the academic year 2022-23)
- Genuine college student certificate/letter
- Document for allocating college seats
- Proof of parental/guardian income
- Parents’ ITR for the fiscal year 2021-22 (if available)
- Bank passbook Aadhaar card
- a passport-sized photo
- Certificate of Disability (if applicable)
- Death certificate of parent (for single parent/orphan candidates)
How can you apply?
- Click the ‘Apply Now button on the right.
- Log in to Buddy4Study with your registered ID to access the ‘Online Application Form Page.’
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Buddy4Study using your email/mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be led to the application form for the ‘Kotak Kanya Scholarship 2022.’
- To begin the application process, click the ‘Start Application button.
- Fill out the online scholarship application form with the necessary information.
- Upload the necessary documents.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and then press the ‘Preview’ button.
- If all of the information entered by the applicant appears correctly on the preview screen, click the ‘Submit’ button to finish the application process.
- 011-430-92248 (Ext: 262) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)