Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23: Apply Online, Eligibility, Registration, Last Date
Legrand is establishing a new edition of the Legrand Scholarship program called the “Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program” as part of its CSR drive to provide financial support to deserving female students, with expanded eligibility criteria. Legrand has been continually empowering girl students to seek further education and become future women leaders in the fields of Engineering and Architecture, lighting up millions of Indian homes.
|Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23|
Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23
In order to encourage diversity and inclusion, Legrand’s Empowering Scholarship Program is now open to differently-abled female students and transgender students. To date, 300+ female students have benefited from the Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program. In this new edition, Legrand intends to extend the Legrand Empowering Scholarship benefit to students pursuing degrees in Finance and Science, in addition to engineering and architecture. Academically promising female students who have chosen to pursue B.Tech/BE/B.Arch./Other graduation (Finance or Science) – BSC/BCOM/BBA/etc. will receive 60% of the annual course fee up to INR 60,000 per year, while students in the special category will receive 80% of the annual course fee up to INR 1,00,000 per year until the completion of their course based on their academic performance.
Legrand had previously aimed to help students from Architecture and Engineering backgrounds; however, with this new edition of the Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program, Legrand hopes to broaden the student’s academic categories to other graduating degrees.
About Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23:
Legrand is a global leader in the electrical and digital building infrastructure industries. Legrand, headquartered in Limoges, operates in 90 countries and has a market presence in over 180 nations. Energy distribution, wire devices, Home Automation, Structured Cabling, UPS, Lighting Management Solutions, Cable Management, and Industrial application solutions are all available from Legrand.
Key Highlights of Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23:
- Apart from B.Tech and B.Arch courses, Legrand is expanding its academic category to include Finance and Science degree programs.
- Scholarship funding (25 percent seats) is offered to differently-abled female students and transgender students in order to encourage diversity and inclusion.
- Legrand India provides mentoring help to selected scholarship recipients. Women’s future leaders will be developed by industry professionals and subject matter specialists (the first students mentorship batch launched in 2022).
- Internship help, whether short and long-term, is available solely to scholarship recipients across Legrand’s PAN India sites.
- Based on the student’s performance, the scholarship advantage is extended till the end of the course.
Eligibility of Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23:
- Only female and transgender students from India are eligible.
- Applicants should be studying B.Tech/BE/B.Arch., or another degree (Finance or Science) – BSc/B.COM/BBA, for example.
- Class 12 must have been completed in 2021-22.
- A minimum of 70% (60 percent for differently-abled and transgender pupils) and above in class 10 and 12 tests are required. Exceptions are made for differently abled female students and transgender students.
- The applicant’s total annual family income must be less than INR 500,000.
NOTE: Preference will be given to students from the special category.*
- Differently-abled students/transgender students/students with single parents/students who lost their parents due to COVID.
Benefits of Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23:
- Based on the academic success of female students, 60 percent of annual course fees up to INR 60,000 per year will be paid until the course is completed.
- Based on academic excellence, special category* students get 80% of annual course fees up to INR 1,000,000 per year until the completion of the course.
- At the end of their graduation, students from the special category* who meet all of the basic job qualifications for a certain role may be given work chances.
Documents Required for Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23:
The following documents must be attached by the applicants:
- Photo ID card
- Age proof (Birth Certificate, Aadhaar Card, Passport, Class 10 school leaving certificate)
- Aadhaar Card (if Aadhaar Card is not available, an equivalent document for proof of address)
- Class 10 mark sheet
- Class 12 mark sheet
- Family income certificate or Form 16 of parents/ bank statements of last 6 months
- Passport size photograph
- Disability certificate (if applicable)
- Proof of admission or college/university fee receipt
- Transgender Certificate or Identity Card (If applicable)
How can you apply for Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23:
- Click the ‘Apply Now button on the right.
- Log in to Buddy4Study using your registered ID and navigate to the ‘Application Form Page.’
- If you haven’t already, sign up for Buddy4Study using your email/mobile/Gmail account.
- You will now be transferred to the application form for the ‘Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program.’
- To begin the application process, click the ‘Start Application button.
- Fill out the online application form with the necessary information.
- Upload any necessary paperwork.
- Accept the ‘Terms and Conditions and then press the ‘Preview’ button.
- If all of the information entered by the applicant appears correctly on the preview screen, click the ‘Submit’ button to finish the application process.
Contact for Legrand Empowering Scholarship Program 2022-23:
- +91-11-430-92248 (Ext: 127) (Monday to Friday – 10:00AM to 6PM)