National Biotechnology Olympiad registration 2022: Every year, the National Biotechnology Olympiad is held in India to raise awareness about biotechnology among the country’s young brains. Biotechnology is an area of science and technology that deals with utilizing biological systems and creatures to generate or manufacture products. The article will provide additional information about the National Biotechnology Olympiad, such as the application process, eligibility criteria, benefits, selection process, the deadline to apply, and other facts in the next section.
|National Biotechnology Olympiad registration 2022|
National Biotechnology Olympiad registration 2022:
Key Highlights of National Biotechnology Olympiad 2022
- Name of Olympiad – National Biotechnology Olympiad
- Organization – EDUHEAL Foundation
- Venue – Participating in school
- NBTO registration Date – Announced soon
- Eligible candidates – CBSE, ICSE, State Board, or NIOS students studying in class 1st to 12th
- NBTO 2022 exam date – Announced soon
- NBTO 2022 result date – Not launched
National Biotechnology Olympiad Exam Pattern
- Class – 1st to 12th
- Total number of questions – 40
- Time(min) – 30 min
- Section – Mental/General ability Subjects
- No. Of questions – 35
National Biotechnology Olympiad registration 2022 Syllabus
National Biotechnology Olympiad registration 2022 Eligibility Criteria
- Only students from participating schools will be able to complete the EduHeal NBTO 2022 registration form.
- Students must attend a participating school that is affiliated with either/both/all of the ICSE, CBSE, and the state board.
- EduHeal NBTO registration 2021 is open to students in grades 1 through 12.
- Students should have the necessary general information; there are no other eligibility restrictions such as minimum grade point average, gender, and so on.
EDUHEAL Registration Form for National Biotechnology Olympiad 2022
EduHeal School Registration Form A
- The school coordinator/principal should supply school information such as the school name, address, and phone number, the principal’s name and phone number, the school e-mail address, and the coordinator’s e-mail address.
- The school coordinator is responsible for providing the number of students who took each exam as well as the total amount of money received.
- A fee of INR 150 per student/per exam is required (the school may retain Rs. 20 per student/per exam).
- Students can pay the fee to the appropriate school coordinators.
- The complete sum can be paid to EduHeal by demand draught or internet banking by the school coordinator/principal.
- The demand draught should be made payable to EHF Learning Media (P) Ltd. in New Delhi. Schools are asked to submit funds to the following account number for online payments.
- IFSC/NEFT Code: HDFC0000678 EHF HDFC Bank A/c No.: 50200004458546
- The form should be delivered to the following address before the registration deadline.
NBTO EduHeal Admit Card Download Procedure
- Students can contact the respective school coordinators to get the NBTO 2022 admit card.
- Students are requested to take a printout of the admit card and carry it along with an identification card for verification at the examination center.
- An SMS will be sent to the registered mobile number.
- KEA KCET result live
- Udinese Vs Chelsea Match Live Update
- vidya Balan response Ranveer photoshoot
- Vishwakarma Shram Samman Yojana 2022: Apply Online, Application Status, Registration
- उत्तर प्रदेश श्रमिक पंजीकरण 2022 | UP Labour Registration 2022- Apply Online
- यूपी गन्ना पर्ची कैलेंडर 2022: Ganna Parchi Calendar Online (caneup.in