NIF Translation Fellowship 2023: Last Date, Awardees, Apply for Online, Registration
The new India Foundation has established the NIF Translation Fellowship. This fellowship program was established to facilitate the translation of nonfiction material from Indian languages into English. To that end, NIF just announced three grants from ten languages across the country for research and translation of nonfiction books published after 1850. More information can be found in the following section of this article. This article contains information about the NIF Translation Fellowship, such as the deadline, the application process, awardees, etc.
|NIF Translation Fellowship 2023|
NIF Translation Fellowship 2022
Highlights Of NIF Translation Fellowship
- Name of the scheme: – NIF Translation Fellowship
- Launched by: – New India Foundation
- Benefits: – Monetary
- Mode of application: – online
- Official site: – www.newindiafoundation.org
NIF Translation Fellowship Language List
Objective Of NIF Translation Fellowship
Benefits Of NIF Translation Fellowship
- Venkateswar Ramaswamy (literary translator) and Amlan Biswas (statistician) will translate Nirmal Kumar Bose’s Diaries 1946-1947 from Bangla, while NS Guntur (academician and literary historian) will interpret DR Nagaraj’s Allamaprabhu Mattu Shaiva Pratibhe from Kannada.
- Rahul Sarwate (academic and historian) translated from Marathi Sharad Patil’s Marxvad: Phule-Ambedkarvaad.
Eligibility Criteria Of NIF Translation Fellowship
Selection Procedure Of NIF Translation Fellowship
Important dates Of NIF Translation Fellowship
- In August 2023, the online application form filling process will begin.
- The application form must be submitted before December 20, 2023.
NIF Translation Fellowship 2023 Application Procedure
- To apply, go to the new India Foundation NIF Translation Fellowship 2023 Application Procedure official website.
- You must seek for the translation fellowship programme on the portal’s homepage.
- When you click the link, a new page containing programme details will appear on your screen.
- Check your eligibility after carefully reading the content.
- You must now select the apply online link.
- When you click, an online application form will appear on the screen.
- Fill out the online application form carefully, including
- Date of birth
- Phone number
- Address etc.
- Age Gender Email Phone Number Address
- Fill out the application form and upload the required documents in the manner specified.
- Examine the application form and, if no modifications are required, click the submit button.
- Keep a printout of the completed application for future reference.