The Odisha State Government is considering an initiative. The Government of Odisha will select candidates through this initiative, and the selected candidates will be eligible for a monthly scholarship of Rs. 250 until they complete their secondary education. You can apply for this scholarship if you are a student at any school in the state of Odisha. A National Rural Talent Search Examination will be used to identify the candidates. The scholarship scheme’s information is provided below so that you can apply without difficulty. We have also provided you with all of the specific application procedures for the NRTS Scholarship 2022.
|NRTS Scholarship Exam 2022|
NRTS Scholarship Exam 2022
NRTS Scholarship Exam 2022 Important Dates
- Starting Date Of Application Form – Open Now
- Closing Date Of Application Form – 30th July 2022
- Starting Date For Downloading Admit Card – Update Soon
- Closing Date For Downloading Admit Card – Notify Soon
- Date Of Examination – Update Soon
- Date Of Result Publication – Update Soon
Details Of BSE Odisha NRTS Exam 2022
- Name – NRTS Scholarship 2022
- Launched by – The government of Odisha state
- Objective – Providing scholarship opportunities
- Beneficiary – Students of the Odisha state
- Official Site – –
NRTS Scholarship Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates selected for this examination must have completed two school years of continuous and regular study in one or more recognized schools of the types mentioned in Regulation 2 supra, and be duly recommended by the District Inspector of Schools based on their performance at the Middle School Common Examination.
- Candidates who are not members of a scheduled caste or tribe must be under the age of 15 on the date of the test. The age restriction for candidates belonging to a scheduled caste or tribe shall not exceed 16 years on the date of examination.
- Candidates who have previously failed this test or who have been detained in Grade 5 or 6 (Class VI or VII) are ineligible to take it again.
- Candidates from unrecognized schools who were present at the U.P. Common Examination through nearby recognized schools are also ineligible to take this exam.
- The candidates will be tested in two papers, each lasting one hour and thirty minutes.
- The following are the contents of the paper:
- Paper-I ( M.I.L., History, Civics, and Geography),
- Paper No. 2 (Mathematics and General Science).
- The questions will be objective, and applicants will be asked to mark their responses on the O.M.R. question sheets.
- The examination committee shall designate the examination centers solely at the District / Sub-Divisional headquarters, and candidates from a certain area must appear at those centers.
- The Board should tabulate the marks of both papers and transmit a copy of the register to the Circle Level Committee in order to choose scholars for the award of M.E. Merit/Merit cum Poverty scholarships and scholars for the award of N.R.T.S. from rural schools.
NRTS Exam Award Money Disbursement
- The scholarship funds will be distributed to students by electronic transfer to their bank accounts.
- Soon after the results are published and the award memo is issued, the awardees will be notified to register a joint bank account (student and one of the parents) and submit the account details to the DEO/ BEO, who will transfer the award money to the student’s account.
- Other modes of payment are not permitted.
- The NRTS Examination fee for 2016 is Rs.60/- (Rupees Sixty) per candidate.
- Headmasters of Upper Primary and UGME Schools must collect detailed information from students in the manner provided on the website, together with the whole fee, and deposit it with the respective Block Education Officer in order to complete the online registration.
- The fee must be deposited in the form of a PAY-IN SLIP, which will be generated automatically during the online registration process.
Benefits Of Odisha NRTS Scholarship
- The selected students will get Rs.250/- per month for 36 months till he/ she continues his/ her studies at the secondary level with satisfactory performance.
- Maximum 5 (five) Nos. of students from a school can sit for the examination
Application Procedure NRTS Scholarship 2022
- Go to the official website of the Board of Secondary Education, Odisha state by clicking on the link given here
- The homepage of the organization will open on your screen.
- You have to click on the option called NRTS Scholarship
- The details of the scholarship scheme will open on your screen.
- Read the details of the scholarship scheme carefully.
- Click on the Apply Online button.
- The application form will open on your screen.
- You have to fill in the application form
- Upload all of the documents and successfully apply for the scheme.