Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022: 5th National Nutrition Month from 1st to 30th September
poshan abhiyaan 2022 upsc | poshan abhiyaan 2022 theme | poshan abhiyaan 2022 login | poshan maah 2022 September | poshan abhiyaan icds | poshan abhiyaan 2022 registration | poshan maah 2022 theme
Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022 | National Nutrition Campaign will be celebrated from 1st to 30th September. 5th Rashtriya Poshan Abhiyan 2022 | National Nutrition Month full information in Hindi | The one-month-long 5th National Nutrition Month has been started by the Ministry of Women and Child Development under the nutrition campaign. Which will run from 1 to 30 September 2022. This time Poshan Maah is focused on “Women and Health” and “Children and Education”.
Women and Child Development Minister Smriti Irani has said that the target of this year is to start Poshan Maah through Gram Panchayats in the form of “Poshan Panchayat”. So that in the ongoing nutrition month, special attention should be paid to pregnant and lactating women, children below 6 years of age and adolescent girls and they should be made aware about nutrition. Under which awareness activities will be conducted by the local workers at the Panchayat level. In addition, the Poshan Panchayat Samitis will work closely with Anganwadi workers, ASHA workers and ANM nurses. To get complete details related to Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022, read this article of ours till the bottom.
|Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022|
Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022
The 5th National Nutrition Month has been started in the country. In this year’s Rashtriya Poshan Abhiyan, the plan of the Ministry is to connect the Gram Panchayats as Poshan Panchayats. For which the Ministry of Women and Child Development has prepared a series of programs up to the Gram Panchayat level. Under this series, the importance of rainwater harvesting will be emphasized among women at Anganwadi centers, and information related to traditional food items for healthy mothers and children in tribal areas will be provided. Apart from this, Amma’s kitchen of traditional nutritious dishes will also be operated under state-level activities. There is also a plan to promote traditional and local people for teaching learning in Anganwadi centers for Toy making workshops at the national level.
Prime Minister Narendra Modi in his radio address Mann Ki Baat has appealed to the people of the country to celebrate Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022. The main goal of the 5th National Nutrition Month is to convert the mass movement into public participation and realize the Prime Minister’s vision of a well-nourished India.
Rashtriya Poshan Abhiyan 2022 Key Highlights
- Name of the program – Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022
- Related campaign – Poshan Abhiyan
- Department of Ministry – Women and Child Development
- The program launched by – Prime Minister Narendra Modi from 1st September to 30th September 2022
- Beneficiaries – Children and adolescent girls under 6 years of age, pregnant women and lactating mothers,
- aware – of the purpose of nutrition Karna
- the year – 2022
What is Pradhan Mantri Poshan Abhiyan?
The nutrition campaign has been started by the Prime Minister of our country, Narendra Modi, on the occasion of International Women’s Day on 8 March 2018. The main goal of this campaign is to create a well-nourished India by eliminating nutritional problems in pregnant women, lactating mothers and children and adolescent girls below 6 years of age. Because the problem of malnutrition is increasing day by day in our country. This campaign is operated through women working in Anganwadi centers across the country. For which they are given an additional ₹500. Nutrition Month program is organized under the Prime Minister’s Nutrition Campaign. In this program pregnant and lactating mothers, children and adolescent girls below 6 years of age are made aware about nutrition and nutritious food is provided to them.
Purpose of Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022
The main objective of Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022 is to focus on “Women and Health” or “Children and Education”. For which programs will be done up to the gram panchayat level by the Ministry of Women and Child Development. Through these programs, awareness about nutrition will be created among the common people for a month. Along with this, preparations have been made to identify and reach out to pregnant and lactating mothers and fairs will also be organized for children below 6 years of age. Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022 is focused on Mission Poshan 2.0. that seeks to enhance nutrient delivery, access and result
Highlights of National Nutrition Month 2022
- In Rashtriya Poshan Maah 2022, a special focus will be on pregnant and lactating mothers, children below 6 years of age, and adolescent girls from 1st September to 30th September 2022.
- For they will be told about the importance of nutrition by organizing various programs and through camps. The cooperation of the concerned District Panchayati Raj Officers, CDPOs, and local officials will be taken to conduct awareness activities up to the Panchayat level.
- To promote the use of indigenous and local toys for children studying in the U.S., a national-level toy-making workshop will be organized. In addition, emphasis will be laid on the importance of rainwater harvesting among women at Anganwadi centers and health and children in rural areas. Under the National Nutrition Month 2022, activities will be organized keeping in mind the traditional dishes at the state level.
- For traditional dishes and food items will be included in the program especially through “Amma ki Rasoi”.