SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022: Apply Online Last Date, Amount, Eligibility SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022 is an initiative for students in Class 10 and 12, as well as graduates, postgraduates, and students pursuing any degree or qualification. The Medhavi National Scholarship Scheme of the Human Resources and Development Mission (HRDM) is conducting this test. This initiative intends to provide financial support to deserving students to cover a portion of their day-to-day expenses while pursuing higher education or job preparation. The scholars who are chosen will receive up to INR 20,000.
|SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022|
SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022
SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022: Eligibility
- You must be an Indian citizen.
- Be between the ages of 16 and 40.
- Have completed matriculation (10th grade) or an equivalent test from a board recognized by the central or state governments
- Complete the academic criteria listed below. –
- Type A scholarships (1048): 60 percent and higher marks
- Type B (1348 scholarships): 50% or higher and less than 60% marks
- Type C (2475 scholarships): 40% or higher and less than 50% marks
- Candidates must have a pass certificate on or before the deadline for registration.
- Matriculation (10th) or equivalent examination candidates are not eligible to apply.
- Please read the ‘Scholarship Detail Document’ for more information.
SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022: Benefits
TOP 3 scores who achieve more than 80% in the SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022 will be given the following benefits:
- 1st (First): INR 20,000
- 2nd (Second): INR 10,000
- 3rd (Third): INR 5,000
The candidates who will score below 80% marks in SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022 will be provided with the following way –
- For type A (1048 candidates): INR 1,000
- For type B (1348 candidates): INR 500
- For type C (2475 candidates): INR 300
- The amount of scholarships is determined by a merit list.
- If the circumstances warrant, the number of applications may increase or decrease (based on receipt and other variables).
- In this regard, the organization’s decision will be final.
- Scholarship money will be paid just once, in one lump sum.
- Please see the ‘Scholarship detail document’ for additional information about the scholarship.
SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022: How can you apply?
- Step 1: Click the ‘Apply Now button and carefully read the details.
- Step 2: Get the ‘Medhavi App.’
- Step 3: To register using the app, go to the ‘Registration’ section, click on – Scholarship Exam/Test, and then pick the name of the exam/test to which the applicant wishes to apply.
- Step 4: Fill out the registration form with your information.
- Step 5: Make a non-refundable online payment for the registration fee and submit.
- Step 6: Following successful registration, an email/SMS confirmation will be provided.
- Step 7: Once the status has changed to ‘Success,’ applicants can confirm that their registration is complete.
SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022: Important Dates
- Application Starting Date – 4th July 2022
- Application Deadline – 17th August 2022
- Exam Date – 28th August 2022
- Result Date – 31st August 2022
SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022: Selection Criteria
SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022: Terms and Conditions
- Candidates must apply online solely through the ‘Medhavi Android Application.’
- Applications received in any other manner will be summarily rejected and will not be accepted.
- There is no need to provide a signature or an image.
- Candidates will be disqualified if instructions are not strictly followed.
- Candidates are not required to mail or hand deliver their online applications or any other documents to the business.
- Candidates are recommended to submit their online applications well in advance, rather than waiting until the deadline.
- Only successful candidates will be asked to submit bank information in the medhavi app’s ‘claim scholarship’ area. The Claim Scholarship area will be active only after the results for the specified time have been declared, i.e., key dates.
- The scholarship amount will be deposited in the bank account of qualified/eligible candidates after deduction of taxes & bank/payment gateway transaction charges.
SAMADHAN Scholarship Examination 2022: Contact
- National Scholarship Scheme
- Human Resources & Development Mission
- Email ID – email@example.com