Samsung Solve for Tomorrow India 2022 Document: Samsung has created a program in which it invites students to submit business ideas, and if your idea is chosen, you will be able to pursue it with assistance from Samsung and the Foundation for Innovation in Technology and Transfer (FITT) (IIT Delhi’s industry interface and India’s leading technology-based business incubator). You may find more information on the Samsung Solve for Tomorrow India 2022 scholarship in the article provided below, and we will also walk you through the online registration process. We will also provide you with all the eligibility requirements you must meet to apply for this scholarship program.
|Samsung Solve for Tomorrow India 2022 Document|
Samsung Solve for Tomorrow India 2022
Samsung Solve for Tomorrow India 2022 Important Dates
- The application period begins on June 9, 2022.
- The application period ends on July 31, 2022.
- The 50 shortlisted candidates will be present by August 7th, 2022.
- The top ten candidates will be announced on October 7, 2022.
- The final product will be available in November.
- If your team advances to Round Two (the top 50), you must be willing to participate in online training classes covering design thinking methodology and other digital technologies, as well as mentoring sessions, beginning in July 2022.
- If you make it to the final phase (Top 10 teams), you must be available for additional training in innovation, entrepreneurship, prototyping, intellectual property rights, and other related areas beginning September 2022.
- Finalists must also be available for the awards presentation in November 2022.
Samsung Solve for Tomorrow India Selection Procedure
- Phase 1: During this phase, applications from all around India will be accepted on the website. Experts will analyze these submissions and choose the top 50 teams for the next phase. Teams can use the internet portal to check the status of their applications.
- Phase 2: During a three-day boot camp at IIT Delhi, teams are mentored by industry and academic specialists. Teams are then asked to submit videos related to their idea. The Samsung committee will examine these videos and choose the top ten finalists.
- Phase 3: The ten finalists will receive advanced training as an orientation to company activity. Their idea’s travel and origin may be captured. Mentoring will be provided for proof-of-concept development, business plan preparation, and soft skills essential for entrepreneurs. The teams are then asked to pitch their idea in front of a jury panel. At this point, the three winning teams will be announced.
- Round 4: Teams are awarded a grant in this last phase to construct a prototype for customer validation. For the prototyping phase, FITT, and IIT Delhi would provide incubation support.
Samsung Solve for Tomorrow India Award Details
- The top three teams will receive long-term mentorship and assistance from Samsung and IIT Delhi specialists, as well as financial resources, to help them put their winning ideas into action.
- The top 50 students will receive Rs 1 lakh in Samsung vouchers to study online.
- The top ten students will receive Samsung hampers worth Rs. 1 lakh.
- The top three pupils will receive Samsung products as well as a cash prize of up to Rs. 1 crore.
- Samsung’s export interactions will be available.
- Students will be permitted to visit the Samsung office as well as the R&D centers.
- FITT IIT Delhi will provide mentoring to the students.
- Students will receive frequent training and certification.
- The students will appear on a national television show.
Samsung Solve for Tomorrow India Themes Available
Samsung Solve for Tomorrow India Eligibility Criteria
- Candidates must be between the ages of 16 and 22 on the last day of the competition to apply.
- Parental consent is essential for participants aged 16 to 18.
- The challenge is open to individuals or teams of up to three people.
- The proposal must be novel in terms of science and technology, or it must be a completely new product with a social or economic impact. New company models may not be explored if there is no innovation.
- The team/individual must not have previously received funds/awards for the same idea from any agency or through prior contests totaling more than 5 lakhs.
Samsung Solve for Tomorrow India 2022 Application Procedure
- You must first go to the scholarship’s official website by clicking on the link provided above.
- This scholarship’s information will be displayed on your screen.
- You must carefully read the details.
- Now, you must select the Register Now option.
- You must enter your email address and the captcha code.
- Click submit to successfully register yourself.
- To be considered, you must complete the application form and upload all required documentation.