Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan 2022-23: श्रमिक कार्ड छात्रवृत्ति, Last Date, Apply Online, Eliibility | shramik card scholarship portal | shramik card scholarship form 2022 | shramik card scholarship form last date 2022 | shramik card scholarship form pdf 2022 rajasthan | shramik card scholarship online apply | shramik card scholarship check | shramik card scholarship status rajasthan | shramik card scholarship status
The following are some details about the newly developed scholarship scheme in the state of Rajasthan. You can learn more about the Shramik Card Scholarship opportunity, which was recently announced by the Rajasthan Government. The scholarship will only be given to residents who have their shramik cards made in accordance with the Rajasthan Government’s rules and regulations. You can check out the step-by-step eligibility criteria to apply for the after reviewing the eligibility criteria, which are also listed below.
|Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan 2022-23|
Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan 2022-23
Details Of Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan
- Name – Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan 2022
- Launched by – Rajasthan Government
- Objective – Providing cash prizes and funds
- Beneficiaries – Shramik Cardholders
- Official site – https://labour.rajasthan.gov.in/
Cash Prize Shramik Card Scholarship Rajasthan
- Class Prize Money
- Class 8th to 10th Rs 4,000
- Class 11th to 12th Rs 6,000
- Diploma Students Rs 10,000
- Graduation Students Rs 8,000
- Post Graduation Students Rs 12,000
- Graduation (Professional) Students Rs 25,000
- Post Graduation (Professional) Students Rs 35,000
श्रमिक कार्ड छात्रवृत्ति Eligibility Criteria
- The applicant must be a construction worker who is registered with the Board as a beneficiary.
- The beneficiary’s son/daughter/wife will be eligible for Education Assistance (Scholarship).
- Only two children of the applicant or one child and wife are eligible for the scholarship; however, if both spouses are registered beneficiaries, a maximum of two children of the spouse are eligible. However, there will be no cap on cash awards to deserving students.
- Regularly studying in a private school or college recognized by the government or Central / State Government from class 6 to postgraduate level, or Regularly studying in government or recognized private ITI and polytechnic courses held in the state.
- The cash award is given to a meritorious student who has passed the class 8th to 12th examination with 7% or higher marks. Have obtained/passed 60 percent or higher on diploma, undergraduate, and postgraduate level examinations (including medical, engineering, and other professional examination).
- The beneficiary’s wife must be under the age of 35 and enrolled in a regular teaching institution to be eligible for the scholarship.
- The year’s scholarship will be paid only after passing the relevant examination.
- The scholarship will be available only if the student is admitted to the next class after the summer break. However, if the final examination is passed, the 12th class, diploma, graduate, or postgraduate course will not be required to enter the next class.
Required Documents for Shramik Card Scholarship
- A copy of the beneficiary’s registration labor (Shramik) card.
- A copy of the beneficiary’s bank account passbook’s first page (which includes the beneficiary’s name, bank account number, and IFSC code)
- Copy of the mark sheet for the class or course for which the scholarship is being sought.
- The head of the teaching/training institution must sign and stamp the prescribed column of the form.
- A beneficiary’s certificate of being a construction worker for the previous 12 months.
Shramik Card Scholarship Application Procedure
- Download the official scholarship form by clicking on the link provided below.
- Make a copy of the application form.
- Complete the application form
- Attach all supporting documentation to the application form.
- Fill out the application form and include a passport-sized photograph.
- Submit the application form, along with all required documents, to the Block Development Officer’s office.
- Applications can also be submitted online within the time frame specified.
- The application must be submitted within 6 months of passing the class or until the 31st of March, whichever is later.
- The acceptance will be made by the senior-most officer of the local labour office or another officer authorized by the board secretary/officer of the other department following the examination of the applications submitted along with the necessary documents as mentioned above.
- Following approval of the request, payment will be made via an electronic medium (RTGS / NEFT) into the scholarship beneficiary’s bank account or account payee cheque.
- To file a complaint, the applicant must go to the Rajasthan Sampark portal’s official website.
- The website’s homepage will appear on the screen.
- Rajasthan Sampark website
- Go to the lodge your grievance option from the homepage now.
- An instruction page will appear on the screen, and you must read all of the instructions before clicking on the register for grievance option.
- On the screen, a new page with an application form will appear.
- Fill out the application form with all of the required information.
- Now select the submit option.
- Your complaint will be successfully registered.