Check out the Andhra Pradesh YSR Rythu Bharosa List online, as well as the Rythu Bharosa Payment Status and how to check the Farmer List and YSRRB Payment Details. The Government of Andhra Pradesh has launched the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme to provide financial help to farmer families of scheduled caste, scheduled tribe, backward class, minority landless tenant farmer families, and so on. The government pays Rs 13500 in financial help to each farmer’s family under this scheme. On October 15, 2019, the Rythu Bharosa plan was started. This scheme also provides various additional forms of rewards. So, if you want to take advantage of the YSR Rythu Bharosa plan or check the YSRRB payment status, you should carefully read this page.
|YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022:|
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Payment For 2022-23
Third Tranche Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Released
Overview of YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022
- Name of the scheme – YSR Rythu Bharosa
- Article about – YSR Rythu Bharosa List
- Launched by – Mr. Jagan Mohan Reddy chief minister of Andhra Pradesh
- Department – Department Of Agriculture and Farmer Welfare
- Beneficiary – Farmers Of SC / ST / Minority / BC category
- Start date of Scheme – 15th October 2019
- Date of Releasing 1st Installment – 15th May 2020
- Date of Releasing 2nd Installment – Month of Oct 2020
- Benefits of Scheme – Rs. 13,500/- Per Annum for 5 Years
- Official website – https://ysrrythubharosa.ap.gov.in/
First Tranche Of Investment Assistance For The Year 2022-23
Allocation Of Rs 7020 Crore For The Year 2022-23
Installment Of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Released
Rythu Bharosa Installment
Third Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
- A total of Rs. 1766 crores has been placed in the farmer’s bank account. The government has granted Rs 1120 crore as the third installment of the YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme and Rs 646 crore as an under-investment subsidy to farmers affected by the October cyclone.
- The Chief Minister has credited this sum immediately into the beneficiary’s bank account from his Tadepalli camp office. The storm devastated around 12.01 lakh acres of agriculture and horticulture crops, and the cyclone affected 8.34 lakh farmers. If farmers have any problems, they can call the helpline number, which is 155251.
Second Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
First Installment YSR Rythu Bharosa
Payment Status Of AP YSR Rythu Bharosa
YSR Rythu Bharosa April Update
AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Farmer List
List Of Beneficiary Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
Benefits of YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Farmers of the state will get a loan at zero percent interest
- Rs. 13500/- per year Rs 67,500 in five years as financial help to each farmer’s family
- Tenant farmers will get Rs. 2500/- per year
- Farmers will get free electricity for nine hours a day
- The Farmers will get free borewell facilities
- Farmers need not pay road tax for tractors
- Cold storage units will establish all over the state
- Life insurance cover of Rs. 5 Lakh for the farmer’s family
- A premium of the insurance will be paid by the government
- Pending irrigation projects will be completed
Modalities Of Transfer Of Benefit
- The payment will be deposited immediately into the beneficiaries’ bank accounts via the direct benefit transfer method.
- The RTGS department will be in charge of enabling payment directly through direct benefit transfer by a sponsor bank via a state account manager.
- The RTGS department will also assist the commissioner in resolving complaints about the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme via contact centers.
- Aside from that, citizens can contact the toll-free number 1100 1902 to lodge a complaint.
- This matter will be addressed in collaboration with the Department of Agriculture. A grievance redressal committee at the state/district/Mandal level will also be formed.
- If the amount of benefit will be credited into the bank account of the beneficiary then an SMS will be sent via the destination Bank to the beneficiary
Features of YSR Rythu Bharosa List
- YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme has been launched by the chief minister of Andhra Pradesh Mr Jagan Mohan Reddy
- This scheme has launched on the 15th of October 2019
- Under this scheme, monetary benefits will be provided to the farmers of the state within the period of next 5 years
- The financial incentives will be provided to all the eligible farmers of the state
- The beneficiary will receive Rs 13500 per year under this scheme
- Under the first and second installment of this scheme, the government have provided Rs 7500 and Rs 4000 respectively
- The third installment of Rs 2000 has also deposited into the account of the farmers on 28 December 2020
- Under this scheme around Rs, 1766 crores have been deposited into the bank account of the farmers
- The benefit amount under this scheme will directly transfer into the bank account of the beneficiaries through the direct benefit transfer method
- The list of YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme is prepared by real-time government society
The objective of the Scheme
- To help farmers financially
- To develop the agriculture sector
- For increasing crop production
- To reduce the debt burden on farmers
- The applicant must be a permanent resident of Andhra Pradesh
- Applicant must be associated with the agricultural sector
- Under this scheme small marginal or agricultural tenants can also apply
- The farmer must hold 5 acres of cultivated land
Exclusions Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- All those superannuated/retired persons who get a monthly pension of rupees 10,000 or more (excluding multi-tasking staff/class 4/group D employees) are excluded
- Those individuals who pay commercial tax/professional tax/GST during the last assessment year are excluded
- Persons who are owing farmlands converted into house sites, aquaculture or any other nonagricultural usage(updated or not updated in revenue records) are excluded
- All those people who have paid income tax in the last assessment year are excluded
- Professionals like doctors engineers lawyers charters accountants architects etc who are registered with professional bodies and carrying out their practices are excluded
- State of Central PSEs and attached offices/autonomous institutions under government, as well as regular employees of local bodies (excluding multi-tasking staff/class 4/group D employees), are excluded
- If a person is serving or retired, officer or employee of Central government ministry or state government ministry/officers/ departments and their fields are excluded
- If a person is a former or present member of Lok Sabha/Rajya Sabha/state legislative assembly/state legislative council is excluded
- Former or present mayors of a municipal corporation are excluded
- Former and present chairpersons of district panchayat are excluded
- All the institutional landholders, farmer families in which one or more of its members are the former or present holders of constitutional post and former or present minister and state minister are excluded
Procedure To Check YSR Rythu Bharosa List 2022
- To check whether your name is present on the YSR Rythu Bharosa Beneficiary List or not, you need to visit the official website
- Then click the login option from the menu bar and a new page will appear on the screen
- Then enter the user name and password
- Enter the captcha code that appears on the screen and click the “login” option
- If you don’t remember the password click the “forget password” option
- Beneficiary List
- Now enter the registered mobile number and click the “Get OTP” option
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa List
- Enter the OTP received on your registered number and create a new password
- Click Verify option and then log in to the site with User ID & Password
- Eligible beneficiary data will be displays on the screen with the details like Name of Beneficiary || Father Name, Katha number.
- Farmer Beneficiary List Rythu Bharosa
- Now, Enter the Khata number in the search box
- Farmer Beneficiary List Rythu Bharosa
- Beneficiary detail will appear on the screen
Edit The Information Of The Beneficiary
- Follow the above-mentioned procedure
- Click the “edit” option to edit the details given in the last column
- Beneficiary details will appear along with “Web land information” and “Pss information”
- Track Beneficiary Status Online
- If the details are correct click the “verify status” option & select the “details matched” option
- Select “Marital Status”,” Caste Details” and “Type of beneficiary”
- Then select “Type of Land”, “Type of Crop” and Check “Status”.
- If not matched select the “details not matched” option and select “reject reason”
- Track Beneficiary Status Online
- Click on submit option and save the details
Procedure to Check YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- To check the Rythu Bharosa Payment Status you need to go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa.
- YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- From the home page of the website go to the menu bar and choose the “Payment status ” option.
- Now a new page will appear on the screen then you need to enter your Aadhar card number
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa Payment Status
- Enter the captcha code displayed on the screen and click submit option
- AP YSR Rythu Bharosa
- As you click your payment status will appear on the screen
Verification Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- The beneficiary’s information will be confirmed using the revenue department’s web land data.
- The revenue department will be in charge of cleaning up and correcting inaccuracies in web land data.
- Joint verification and validation will be performed by the multi-purpose extension officer.
- There will be 5% random verification at the Mandal level and 2% verification at the Divisional level.
- The deputy collector rank officer for each assembly constituency would oversee the full supervisory procedure.
- The Department of Agriculture will act as a system integrator, integrating various data sources such as web land, household, survey, income tax pensioner data, and so on based on the exclusion parameter.
Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- Visit the Official Website of the Rythu Bharosa Payment Status.
- The home page will open before you
- Now you should click on Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- Know Your Input Subsidy Status
- After that, a new page will open before you
- You have to enter either your Aadhaar number or mobile number on this new page
- After that, you have to click on submit option.
- Your input subsidy status will be on your computer screen
Procedure To Login On The Portal
- To begin, go to the Rythu Bharosa Payment Status official website.
- Before you, the home page will appear.
- On the homepage, click the login button.
- Sign In To The Portal
- A new page will appear, prompting you to enter your login, password, and captcha code.
- After that, you must click on the login button.
- You can access the portal by following this approach.
Apply Offline Under YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme
- Go to the official website of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- The home page will open before you
- On the homepage, you should click on the login option.
- Now a new page will appear before you
- You have to enter your username, password, and captcha code on this new page
- Now you have to click on the login
- After that, you have to click on the download application form link
- The application form will open before you in a pdf file
- You have to click on the download option in order to download this form
- After that, you have to take a printout of it
- Now you have to fill out this application form by entering all the required information
- After that, you have to attach all the required documents
- Now you have to submit this application form to the concerned department.
YSR Rythu Bharosa Scheme Guidelines
- There are certain conditions that are required to be followed by the farmers in order to get the benefit of the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme
- Under the YSR Rythu Bharosa scheme, there is no restriction on land holdings by land owner families
- For tenant farmer, there is a minimum required area which the farmer is required to take on lease which is as follows
- 1 acre for agriculture, horticulture, or sericulture
- Half acre if the tenant grows vegetables, flowers, and fodder crops
- 0.1 acre for beta vines
- There is also a list of some exclusions under this scheme
Review, Monitoring, And Grievance Redressal Mechanism
- At the state and district levels, a review and monitoring structure will be established.
- The review monitoring and grievance redressal committee was already established at the state level, with the senior secretary, agriculture and cooperation, the government of Andhra Pradesh serving as Chairman and the commissioner and director of agriculture serving as a conveyor.
- As approved by the Government of Andhra Pradesh, a district-level review, monitoring, and grievance redressal committee was formed, with the district collector as chairman and the joint director of agriculture as a conveyor.
- A committee would be formed with a tahsildar as chairperson and a Mandal Agriculture Officer/horticulture officer as a conveyor to decentralize the grievance redressal system at the Mandal level.
- This committee will also be responsible for acting at state and district level grievance redressal monitoring committees
- All the received grievances should dispose of on merit preferably within two weeks’ time
YSR Rythu Bharosa Helpline Number
- IF you have any queries regarding the YSR Rythu Bharosa List Call On 1902